Monday, October 25, 2010

Future Artifact

My artifact from the future took me a very long time to do. First, I took a screen shot of slingshot's web page and set it as background. Then, I looked for a picture of aluminum in Google and paste it on top. After that I made a outline of the wakeboard and copied that shape from the aluminum image. After that, I copied the aluminum outline on top of the wake. This is when I started to add detales. I added the word "aluminum" to the wake's name and changes 2011 to 2014. I also added a "buy" clicker. Everything looked good, but the board needed a design and I had to add a second tutorial. So, I made an outlne of some other wakeboard designs and drawings and pasted them on the board. They had a white border around them, so I used the "tattoo" tutorial to eliminate the white things. All Done... I liked it a lot because an aluminum wakeboard would be very durable and strong, but it would still be very light. I didn't like the quality of the picture, it was a little blurry, but I did the best I could. I think I would change the following: I would make the screen shot be on a laptop's screen. That way it would look like it's already happening on the real life.

Julian's Future Artifact:
I liked this project because it is very creative and looks like a hard working project.

No comments:

Post a Comment