Wednesday, March 3, 2010

7

If the electricity would shut down in my house I would:

-Use a flash light for any problems I have.
-Turn on candles and put them all over the house.
-Use battery lanterns.
-I can't watch TV so I would use my laptop.
-Draw.
-Listen to music.
-Call friends and make a small party.
-Play my acoustic guitar.
-Create a song.
-Do some homework...
-Go to a friends house.
-Sleep

I would use a flash light to find thing I need. Like the candles. Or the lighter to light candles. I would use battery lanterns because I can't connect them to power. They would work the same way. Since my computer needs power too I would just use my laptop. I can use internet.

I can listen to music. I can do anything I can do on a normal day with it. I would maybe draw. I would get really into it because I would be very bored. I can call some friends. They can come to my house and talk. I could also go to someone else's house.

I could maybe play my acoustic guitar and have fun. I can invent a cool song about what I'm going through. If I'm very bored and have nothing else to do, I would do some homework. I would also sleep if I'm tired. Since it's late or night, I can't go to the beach or skate. I would go kitesurf or somewhere if it was during the day. I have many things I can do when the power goes away at night though.

No comments:

Post a Comment